Best Ways to Celebrate Father’s Day in Boracay Island
No matter how many challenges and trials you encounter, there will always be a special man in your life: your FATHER. For years, he has taken care of you, along with your loving mother. Your father worked overtime to ensure that the family’s finance is intact, and he even resorted to sacrificing his own leisure. Now that Father’s Day is approaching, have you pondered on the surprise that you can give to him?
Why don’t you consider staying at a Boracay Island Hotel like 7 Stones? At 7Stones Boracay, your father can enjoy different types of activities that will make him feel more relaxed and special. Let 7Stones treat your father like a king on his very special day.
High-Octane Activities for Daddy
If your dad is a thrill-seeker by heart, 7Stones is the perfect place for him. Upon arriving at the resort, he can opt for any of the activities being offered.
- Kite Surfing. Step out from your suite at 7 Stones Boracay Hotel Accommodation, right onto Bulabog beach. Let your father feel the rush of the waves as he learns to master this thrill seeking activity. Kite surfing is one of the most famous activities at 7Stones.
- Parasailing. This can be a single or group activity, so you can join your father in having fun. Parasailing takes you high in the air with the help of a high-speed motor jet ski. Company teams have also been choosing this activity for team-building purposes. No prior experience is required for this activity.
- Scuba Diving. Is your father interested in exploring the depths of the ocean? Allow 7Stones Resort to co-ordinate this activity for you. There are many various scuba diving schools on the island to teach you the skills you will need for this activity. They offer skilled diving instructors and scuba gear is available for rent if your dad does not have his own.
- Jet Ski. This is another popular choice in. Through this activity, your father can drive the hired jet ski to many parts of the Boracay beach. Your father can relive his pure passion for speed and waves. Of course, you can also accompany him in this activity.
Amenities in 7Stones Boracay
Father’s Day will become even more special with the amenities offered by 7Stones Best Beach Resort in Boracay. The moment your father steps in the resort, the staff will take care of his requests instantly. Listed below are some of the amenities which makes 7Stones a famous local and international vacation spot.
- 7th NOTE Café. For a special Father’s Day celebration, treat your father to a scrumptious meal at the onsite 7th Note Café for modern and mouth-watering dishes.
- SWIM Up Pool Bar. Your father can take short dips in the resort’s swimming pool which features a swim up pool bar for some drinks and Jacuzzi.
- In-Room Massage Upon Request. If your father suffers from physical stress because of work, you can request for a massage. The 7Stones management will send a certified masseuse to calm your father’s aching joints and muscles, in the privacy of your suite.
- Wireless Internet Connection. 7Stones Boracay offers Wi-Fi. If your father is a workaholic, or just wants to catch up with what’s happening online, he just needs to plug in his laptop and connect to the Wi-Fi connection.
- Room Service. Room service at 7Stones Resort is available from 6 AM to 11 PM. There is also daily housekeeping and a laundry and dry cleaning service is also available. A Doctor/nurse is on-call 24 hours a day as well as round the clock security.
The 7Stones experience
The Father’s Day celebration may be just a one-day event, but the memories of the celebration will last a lifetime. You do not have to worry about a thing since 7Stones Boracay has a 24-hour Concierge Service that can arrange fun and sport activities on the island. Now, you can just focus on having a relaxing bonding moment with your father.
About 7STONES Boracay
You may LIKE us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to catch our LATEST DEALS from time to time. You may also check out our Pinterest Page to view our resort’s facilities and amenities in one spot ”
LEAVE A COMMENT